Once considered the Best Kept Secret on the Bay, The Shanty Beach Bar is the place to be for live entertainment and famous Mudslides all summer long. Open during the season every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! The Shanty offers patrons an experience like no other, from casual Friday nights to full concert events featuring National Recording Artists for the Summer Concert Series.
The Shanty Beach Bar is an all ages venue, anyone under 21 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No bottles, cans, or coolers.
- No outside food or beverage.
- No baskets, professional cameras (with a removable lens), or recording devices.
- Alcohol, grills, and glass containers are not permitted in the parking areas.
- No laser pointers, weapons, or selfie sticks.
- Dogs must be on a leash and well behaved at all times. If any disruptions are caused, owners may be asked to leave. Bring at your own discretion.
- Everyone needs a ticket for the property during concerts, from ‘Doors Time’ to bar closing.
- Children under 5 are free in General Admission areas, must have a ticket for VIP.
- All performances are rain or shine.
- Lawn chairs are permitted.
- Small blankets are allowed to occupy your personal space; please be courteous of your neighbor.
- No Re-Entry during concerts.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The bar is closed to the public at the ‘Doors Time’ until closing during concert events.
- Prior to the ‘Doors Time’ The Shanty Beach Bar is open to the public and ticketholders may also arrive early to enjoy the beach, bar, and restaurant.